Philadelphia stuffed chicken with sundried tomato
This impressive stuffed chicken recipe is not as difficult as it might first appear.
- 100 g Philadelphia Light with Garlic & Herbs
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons sun-dried tomato paste
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Carefully cut the chicken breasts horizontally, almost all the way through. Open out, spread with the Philly and then close together.
- Brush the top of the chicken with sun-dried tomato paste. Place in a lightly greased ovenproof dish and bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is lightly browned and cooked through.
Mine didn't look like that :D
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#chicken #philadelphiastuffedchickenwithsundriedtomato #chickenbreasts #bake #vegetables #recipesfromothersites #brush #miseenplace #philadelphialight #browned #herbs