Philadelphia stuffed chicken with sundried tomato
This impressive stuffed chicken recipe is not as difficult as it might first appear.
- 100 g Philadelphia Light with Garlic & Herbs
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons sun-dried tomato paste
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Carefully cut the chicken breasts horizontally, almost all the way through. Open out, spread with the Philly and then close together.
- Brush the top of the chicken with sun-dried tomato paste. Place in a lightly greased ovenproof dish and bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is lightly browned and cooked through.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.