Philadelphia chocolate and fruit cheesecake
Home-made pasta is so easy to make!
- 140 g oaty biscuits, crushed
- 30 g low fat spread, melted
- 400 g Philadelphia with Cadbury
- 250 ml light crème fraiche
- 8 g powdered gelatine (about three-quarters of a sachet) dissolved in 60 ml hot water
- 250 g mixed fruits i.e. redcurrants, blackcurrants, blueberries, raspberries lightly crushed or sliced strawberries
- Mix the biscuit crumbs into the melted spread and press into the base of a 19cm loose bottomed cake tin. Put to chill whilst preparing the filling.
- Whisk the Philadelphia and crème fraiche together until smooth.
- Dissolve the gelatine in the hot water as instructed on the pack. Stir the gelatine into the Philly mixture. Pour the mixture over the cheesecake base and chill well until set.
- Once the cheesecake is set, arrange the fruits over the top of the cheesecake.
Remove from the tin just before serving.
Notes from Emmasphilli: I have made this cheesecake three times always taste as good as first time but found of you use a whole sachet of gelatine with cold water then heat it up on hob and mix in it work and sets better.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.