Peppers in balsamic vinegar
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
- 6 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- 2 tablespoons good quality balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Remove the stalks and de-seed the peppers then cut into 5mm (¼”) thin strips
- Add the olive oil to a large frying pan or wok and over a high heat, stir-fry the peppers to they sizzle vigorously. Turn them regularly so they don't burn.
- When they have softened and coloured a little (about 8 minutes) , add the garlic and stir-fry for another 5 minutes. Without turning the heat down, add the balsamic vinegar and the salt and pepper and stir-fry until most of the balsamic vinegar has evaporated.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#balsamicvinegar #bellpeppers #peppersinbalsamicvinegar #oliveoil #stirfried #duck #blackricevinegar #garlic #frying #tablespoons #pork