Pear, Parmesan and Rocket Salad
- 2 large juicy pears
- 110g (4oz) rocket leaves
- 50g (2oz) hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 50g (2oz) Parmesan shavings
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon Belazu balsamic vinegar, plus extra for dribbling
- 4 tablespoon Belazu extra virgin olive oil
- Mix the dressing ingredients.
- Cut the pears into quarters, remove cores and cut each piece in half again.
- Place in the bowl with the dressing and coat thoroughly.
- Add the rocket and serve topped with nuts and cheese.
- Drizzle over a little more balsamic vinegar.
(She Magazine) This recipe originated from the recipe section of Belazu.com
Belazu products used in this recipe
- Belazu Balsamic Vinegar
- Belazu Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil Unfiltered
- virgin-olive-oils.html Belazu Extra virgin olive oil
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.