Paelleras on sale in Valencia

Valencians use the word paella for all pans, including the specialised shallow pan used for cooking paellas. However, in most of Spain and throughout Latin America, the term paellera is more commonly used for this pan, though both terms are correct. Paelleras are traditionally round and shallow, made of polished steel with two handles. However, they are also now available in an enamelled, non-stick & stainless steel.

The largest range of paelleras (or paellas) in the UK can be found from

Find recipes that contain 'Paellera'

#paellera #tools #paellas