One pan sausage hash - gluten free
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 50g butter
- 1 pack Debbie and Andrew's Harrogate 97% Gluten Free Pork Sausages
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 small potato, unpeeled
- worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a large non stick frying pan and remove the sausages from their skins.
- Add the butter and skinned sausages to the pan and brown evenly for a few minutes. Break up the sausage meat as much as you can with your wooden spoon. Add the onion to the pan and stir.
- Now grate the potato into a sieve and squeeze it as hard as you can over the sink to remove the water. Sprinkle the grated potato over the sausagemeat and onion mix. Stir again to cook evenly and drizzle with worcestershire sauce (to taste).
- After 5 minutes or so, crack the eggs into the pan and cook to your taste. Season and serve straight from the pan with plenty of warm bread and butter or piles of freshly made toast.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.