Norfolk Mardler Goat Cheese
Norfolk Mardler goat cheese - General information
- Norfolk Mardler – (to Mardle; from the Norfolk dialect meaning ‘to gossip or chat’). A waxed, eight week matured goat cheese which is deliciously creamy – this cheese melts particularly well. One of our favourite recipes is a goat’s cheese and spinach tart – delicious!
- A whole Norfolk Mardler weighs approximately 1.2kg. If you can’t manage a whole one then we also sell Norfolk Mardler portions.
Shape, weight and size
weights can vary
- Waxed wheel - whole : 1.kg
- Half wheel : 600g
- Quarter wheel : 300g
- Slice : 150g
Fielding Cottage; Producers & Suppliers
- NR9 5DJ
- Bakers and Larners of Holt
- Farm to Fork and Fish
- Jarrold’s Deli, and Cafe Benjamin
- Rainbow Wholefoods, Norwich
- Swannington Farm to Fork
- The Cheeseman, Norwich Market
- The Green Grocers, Earlham Road
- Robert Christie’s cheese stall on Dereham, Fakenham and Swaffham markets.
- Mrs H’s Cheese Stall, at various farmers markets and events in Suffolk
- Slate Cheese, Southwold, Aldeburgh & online
- Wildmoor Deli, Newton Abbot (Devon) & online
#norfolkmardlergoatcheese #cheese #cheeses #dairyproducts #norfolkcheeses #vegetarianrennet #goatcheese #spinach #pasteurised #britishcheeses #goatsmilkcheeses