Mustard sauce (TM)
This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- Put the butter in the bowl and program 3 minutes / 80° / Speed 2.
- Next, add the mustard and program 1 minute / 90° / Speed 1.
- Finally, incorporate the cream, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Run 5 minutes / 90° / Speed 3.
- Allow to cool and keep in the fridge.
Great with chips
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#cream #butter #thermomix #singlecream #blackpepper #olives #mustard #fridge #sauce #thermomixrecipes #dijonmustard