This recipe needs advance preparation!
- 450 g mooli, peeled and cut into 2 cm chunks
- 4-8 Cloves garlic, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 720 ml water
- 1 large spring onion, cut into 3 cm lengths
- 1 large red pepper, julienned
- 1-2 teaspoons dried chilli flakes
- In a large jar or large container, combine all ingredients, and allow to sit at room temperature for 2 days.
- Serve cold.
Serve as a side dish to Korean main courses.
The kimchi may be stored, chilled, for up to 1 week.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#mulkimchi #radishes #mooli #kimchi #garlic #julienned #diced #daikon #turnips #sidedish #chilliflakes