- 450 g mooli, peeled and cut into 2 cm chunks
- 4-8 Cloves garlic, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 720 ml water
- 1 large spring onion, cut into 3 cm lengths
- 1 large red pepper, julienned
- 1-2 teaspoons dried chilli flakes
- In a large jar or large container, combine all ingredients, and allow to sit at room temperature for 2 days.
- Serve cold.
Serve as a side dish to Korean main courses.
The kimchi may be stored, chilled, for up to 1 week.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.