Mestizo cactus salad
Mestizo is not simply a restaurant, it is an experience. Located on the Hampstead Road in Londons Trendy Camden Town, Mestizo has adorned London with an authentic taste of Mexico. Dishes are prepared in the traditional way, using authentic recipes passed down from generation to generation.
- 844g (1 jar) tender cactus La Costeña
- ¼ olive oil
- ¼ coriander bunch
- ¼ white onion
- 2 tablespoons of Apple vinegar La Costeña
- 1 tablespoon Dried Mexican oregano
- 1 whole tomato
- 100g queso fresco or feta cheese (optional)
- 1 small Lettuce
- pinch of ground black pepper
- Chop the coriander
- Cut the onion & the tomato into fine slices
- Place the cactus into a bowl
- Mix the tender cactus La Costeña, coriander, apple vinegar La Costeña, black ground pepper, olive oil and salt
Place a lettuce leaf on a plate
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Mextrade.co.uk has kindly given Cookipedia permission to reproduce this recipe.
Mextrade was founded in 2010 by Mexican entrepreneur’s cuisine lovers, opened with a primary goal of bringing irresistible flavours from the best quality Mexican products to households, kitchens and dinner tables across the UK.
#tomato #lettuce #coriander #mestizocactussalad #oliveoil #onion #fetacheese #mexico #salad #quesofresco #recipesfromothersites