- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 small fresh red chili, deseeded and sliced to rings
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Pinch of lime zest
- 2 teaspoons nam pla
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add the lime juice, lime zest and nam pla and chillies to a bowl and whisk in the sugar
- Peel the mango and remove the flesh by slicing around the stone - mangoes are much easier to peel when very ripe.
- Dice the slices finely
- Add the mango cubes and toss in the mixture
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves over the top
- Add a dash of freshly ground black pepper and serve
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#mangosalsa #mango #corianderleaves #nampla #limejuice #lime #zest #salsa #ham #castersugar #mangoes