- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 small fresh red chili, deseeded and sliced to rings
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Pinch of lime zest
- 2 teaspoons nam pla
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add the lime juice, lime zest and nam pla and chillies to a bowl and whisk in the sugar
- Peel the mango and remove the flesh by slicing around the stone - mangoes are much easier to peel when very ripe.
- Dice the slices finely
- Add the mango cubes and toss in the mixture
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves over the top
- Add a dash of freshly ground black pepper and serve
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.