Malteser fudge (TM)
Had no idea how expensive Maltesers are now!! Try to buy them in large bags or boxes if you can.
- 220g Maltesers
- 395g sweetened condensed milk
- 200g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 200g plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- Line a deepish 20 cm / 8 inch round or 18 cm / 7 inch round cake tin
- Put the Maltesers over the base in a single layer
- Tip the chocolate into the bowl 5 sec / speed 8.
- Add the condensed milk 10 mins / 100C / Speed 3.
- As soon as the fudge is finished, quickly pour over the Maltesers
- Gently smooth the fudge over the top and then shake the tin
- Cover the fudge with cling film and leave in the fridge to set
- Cut into squares or slices
This might be nice with a little whipped cream.
- Lightly adapted from a recipe on the Thermomix Australia Recipe Community site
More of a pudding than a confectionery.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.