A Korean bean sprout salad.
- 125 g bean sprouts
- Garlic to taste, crushed
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons herb vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon chilli oil
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- Place the bean sprouts in a colander, pour a kettle of boiling water over them and allow to drain.
- Pat them dry with kitchen paper and place them in individual bowls.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a jam jar and shake until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the dressing over the bean sprouts and mix well.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#kongnamulh #beansprouts #unusualrecipes #colander #lightsoysauce #garlic #boiling #herb #jam #chillioil #beansproutsalad