Gurkensalat mit Sahne
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives and salad burnet, finely chopped
- 4 egg yolks, hard-boiled, chopped
- Mix the cream and the vinegar together.
- Place remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour the dressing over them.
- Mix gently and allow to rest in the the fridge for an hour or so before serving.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#gurkensalatmitsahne #cream #cucumber #pork #borage #fridge #dill #diced #eggyolks #salad #vinegar