Grilled figs with Capricorn cheese, honey and walnuts
- 40g (1 ½oz) walnut halves
- 8 fresh figs
- 1 x 100g Capricorn Somerset Goats' cheese, diced
- 18 teaspoon Greek honey to drizzle
- crisp almond biscuits to serve
- Preheat the grill to a moderate setting
- Spread the walnuts out on a baking tray and toast under the grill for 1-2 mins, watching closely so that they don't burn. Remove and break up into smaller pieces.
- Cut a cross in each fig, keeping them attached at the base, then squeeze so that each one opens up like a flower.
- Divide the Capricorn Somerset Goats' cheese between the figs and place on the baking tray. Place under the grill and cook for 2-3 mins or until the cheese is bubbling and golden.
- Transfer to serving plates, scatter with walnuts and drizzle each fig with a teaspoon of Greek honey.
- Serve immediately, accompanied by crisp almond biscuits
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.