Gluten free sausage rolls (GF)
- 1 pack Debbie and Andrew's Harrogate 97% Gluten Free Pork Sausages
- A little oil to grease
- A little flour to dust
- Preheat your oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Lightly grease a baking tray with oil.
- Remove the skins from the sausages but try to keep their sausage shape as best you can! Place them on the greased baking tray and bake the skinned sausages for 10 minutes just to part cook them.
- Meanwhile cut the pastry block into 8 and roll out each piece on a lightly floured work surface.
- Wrap each sausage in a piece of pastry, pinch to seal and then trim the pastry ends off if you wish. Put back in the oven for 15 minutes, then allow to cool on a rack before serving.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.
#pastry #sausages #bakingtray #sausage #recipesfromothersites #bake #glutenfreesausagerollsgf #miseenplace #flour #sausagerolls #glutenfree