A fluffernutter is a sandwich made with peanut butter and marshmallow creme. Its name comes from the common use of "Marshmallow Fluff" brand marshmallow creme. It is particularly popular in the Northeastern United States and has been proposed as the official Massachusetts state sandwich.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 2 slices of sliced processed white bread
- 1 tablespoon Marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon Peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- Spread the marshmallow cream on on slice of bread
- Spread the peanut butter on the other slice of bread
- Make a sandwich of the two slices of bread, filling to filling
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.