Tried this twice and still can't like it. - Jerry
A fluffernutter is a sandwich made with peanut butter and marshmallow creme. Its name comes from the common use of "Marshmallow Fluff" brand marshmallow creme. It is particularly popular in the Northeastern United States and has been proposed as the official Massachusetts state sandwich.
- 2 slices of sliced processed white bread
- 1 tablespoon Marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon Peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- Spread the marshmallow cream on on slice of bread
- Spread the peanut butter on the other slice of bread
- Make a sandwich of the two slices of bread, filling to filling
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#fluffernutter #sandwich #bread #peanutbutter #cream #whitebread #marshmallowcreme