- 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 450 g onions, thinly sliced
- 8 smoked bacon rashers, cut into large pieces
- 450 g thick pork sausages, cut into chunks
- 300 ml boiling water or light stock
- Place all the ingredients into a saucepan.
- Cover the pan with a piece of greaseproof paper and then a tight fitting lid.
- Simmer gently for 45-60 minutes until cooked.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.