Dry adobo rub
This recipe needs advance preparation!
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 4 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- ½ tablespoon black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano or marjoram
- Add all ingredients to a spice grinder or coffee grinder and blitz to a powder
- Coat meat or poultry before grilling
- Will keep for 3 to 4 months if stored in an airtight container and out of direct light
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#dryadoborub #poultry #coffeegrinder #cuminseeds #grilling #fennelseeds #chiliflakes #marjoram #oregano #dried #blackpeppercorns