Curry fish toast
A hangover cure according to some!
How to make it
- 1 can Curried mackerel fillets from you local supermarket, John West make the best in the UK.
- Toast - Best made with thick cut bread.
- Butter - Don't mess around, this is not part of a diet.
- Open Can, Empty contents into bowl, mash up a bit with a fork.
- Make toast, Come on, you can do that.
- Butter toast, see above.
- Empty contents of bowl onto toast, move around toast to make a fairly even spread across each slice. Aim for at least .5 cm depth.
- Sprinkle on white pepper to taste.
- Eat with tea, quiet music, newspaper and quiet music.
- You will live! (Never again eh!)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#curryfishtoast #butter #tea #bread #grilled #griddled #whitepepper #barbecued