Curry fish toast
A hangover cure according to some!
How to make it
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 1 can Curried mackerel fillets from you local supermarket, John West make the best in the UK.
- Toast - Best made with thick cut bread.
- Butter - Don't mess around, this is not part of a diet.
- Open Can, Empty contents into bowl, mash up a bit with a fork.
- Make toast, Come on, you can do that.
- Butter toast, see above.
- Empty contents of bowl onto toast, move around toast to make a fairly even spread across each slice. Aim for at least .5 cm depth.
- Sprinkle on white pepper to taste.
- Eat with tea, quiet music, newspaper and quiet music.
- You will live! (Never again eh!)
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.