Cuban Chocolate Clouds
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Tropical Sun pistachio essence
- 1 tablespoon melted Willie's Cacao Cuban chocolate.
- 1.5 cups sugar
- Whip egg whites and slowly add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- While continuing to whip the egg whites, add in corn starch, vinegar, pistachio essence
- Preheat oven to gas mark 2 or 150 degrees Celsius.
- Melt cacao in double boiler. Fold in cacao slowly into the meringue mixture.
- Spoon out dollops of mixture on to parchment paper so they appear like clouds.
- Bake for 1 hour and then turn oven off. Let sit in oven until cool.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
CubanCuisine.co.uk can provide all specialist items in this recipe via www.cubancuisine.co.uk, their recently updated Cuban ingredient supplies website. Just click on the product link in the recipe to take you to the Cookipedia ingredient description page from where you can order the item online via CubanCuisine.co.uk (worldwide deliveries)