Cuban Beef Panca Pepper Casserole
- 680 g [1.5 lb] Braising steak or stewing steak
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped orange sweet pepper
- 1 tablespoon Goya Sazonador Total
- 3 tablespoon Aji Panca Paste (Available through Cuban Cuisine UK)
- 1 yellow sweet pepper
- 3 crushed cloves of garlic
- 1 400 ml can chopped tomatoes
- 12 green olives
- 8 cut carrots.
- ½ cup white wine
- Goya Salsita hot chilli sauce, to taste
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Optionally served on a bed of rice.
- In the pressure cooker, Saute' the peppers, onions and garlic in the same pan with a bit of chorizo and and minimal amount of oil, over three or four minutes.
- Coat steak pieces with Adobo and add into the pressure cooker. Brown pieces all over.
- Pour in wine, chopped tomatoes olives and carrots.
- Cover the pressure cooker and reduce to simmer for forty minutes.
Serve on a bed of rice.
- CubanCuisine.co.uk, the UK's specialist on-line suppliers of authentic Cuban groceries, has kindly given Cookipedia permission to reproduce this recipe.
CubanCuisine.co.uk can provide all specialist items in this recipe via www.cubancuisine.co.uk, their recently updated Cuban ingredient supplies website. Just click on the product link in the recipe to take you to the Cookipedia ingredient description page from where you can order the item online via CubanCuisine.co.uk (worldwide deliveries)
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.