Cuban 'Bloody Mary' hangover cure
A very Cuban way to address the morning after, with a bit of the dog that bit you, combined with everything you need to get you going. This recipe is for 2 Bloody Marys, use half the ingredients for each one.
- 480ml tomato juice
- 2 jiggers vodka
- ½ teaspoon fresh horseradish
- 4 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops Goya® Nativo Salsa Aji Nativo
- 1 tablespoon finely ground sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Goya® Adobo with Habanero
- 2 egg yolks, unbroken
- 2 sticks celery
- ½ lime, sliced into wedges
- Mix together tomato juice, vodka, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and Salsa Aji Nativo.
- To rim the glasses, mix sea salt and Adobo on flat plate. Wet the rims of each glass and then lightly dip the rims into the mixture.
- Carefully put some ice cubes into the glass, then the Bloody Mary mix, avoiding the rims.
- Finally, carefully plop an egg yolk into the drink, accompanying it with a celery stick to stir. Add a squeeze of lime and go.
CubanCuisine.co.uk can provide all specialist items in this recipe via www.cubancuisine.co.uk, their recently updated Cuban ingredient supplies website. Just click on the product link in the recipe to take you to the Cookipedia ingredient description page from where you can order the item online via CubanCuisine.co.uk (worldwide deliveries) They can also supply Cuban party essentials.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.