Chili and lime spiced butternut squash
A really simple and quick way to jazz up this underrated vegetable.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Taste Sensation Chilli and Lime seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Pop all of the ingredients into a Lock and Lock box
- Fit the lid and shake like crazy to coat the pieces of squash
- Tip them out onto a baking tray and bake for 40 minutes at 200° C
These could just as easily be cooked in an Air Fryer
Livens up squashes and gourds
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#chiliandlimespicedbutternutsquash #oliveoil #bakingtray #tastesensationrecipes #miseenplace #vegetable #butternutsquash #bake #squash #airfryer