Chicken and sausage pate recipe
This recipe was kindly added by Corbett Bacon
- 1 baguette
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 3 cooked sausage patties (see Chef's notes)
- 110g [4 oz] of cream cheese
- 75g [3 oz] of Riesling wine
- Slice the baguette on the bias, (at an angle) about ¼ inch slices.
- The slices can be toasted on a baking sheet, or grilled just enough to lightly toast the pieces.
- Pan fry the boneless chicken breast in olive oil with just a little salt and pepper.
- Allow the cooked chicken to cool.
- Dice the chicken into large pieces and place into a food processor.
- Add all of the ingredients and blend until smooth; it should take about one minute.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Top with a slice of green olive.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.