Caramelised onion sauce (TM)
This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 700g onions
- 30g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Black pepper to taste
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 30g sweet wine
- 40g butter
- Peel and cut the onions.
- Place them in the bowl and chop 4 seconds / Speed 4.
- Add the oil and butter.
- Put the butterfly on the blades.
- Cook 10 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Next, add the wine, salt, pepper, cinnamon and sugar.
- Cook for a further 25 minutes / 100° / Speed 1.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.