Caramelised onion sauce (TM)
This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- 700g onions
- 30g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Black pepper to taste
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 30g sweet wine
- 40g butter
- Peel and cut the onions.
- Place them in the bowl and chop 4 seconds / Speed 4.
- Add the oil and butter.
- Put the butterfly on the blades.
- Cook 10 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Next, add the wine, salt, pepper, cinnamon and sugar.
- Cook for a further 25 minutes / 100° / Speed 1.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#wine #thermomix #onions #cinnamon #butter #meatdishes #thermomixrecipes #blackpepper #oliveoil #fish #cheese