Bestbier (flavoured) cheeses
- A range of flavoured and specialist cheeses from the Sussex cheesemakers, Alsop & Walker.
- NIC'S KITCHEN: A hand made semi hard cheese with cracked black pepper
- ARTHUR'S spice ROAD: An award winning hand made semi hard cheese with cumin & cloves
- SUSSEX FARMHOUSE: A semi-hard cheese with a nutty flavour
- SUSSEX MANSION: A mature hard cheese with cracks, holes and the distinct crunchy granules
Alsop & Walker
Coles Hall Barns,
Tel: 01825 831810
Calories in different varieties and various types of cheeses
The number of calories in various types of cheese is very similar when you compare your cheese to a similar types of cheese.
For example, almost cheeses that are similar to Cheddar cheese have around 400 calories per 100g
If the Bestbier (flavoured) cheeses is not listed below, select a similar type of cheese from the list below to get a rough idea for the number of calories in Bestbier (flavoured) cheeses.
The calorie lists are sortable by clicking the up and down arrows in the heading columns
|Cheese type||Calories per 100g|
|Queso blanco cheese||310|
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Errors and omissions
If you are a cheese producer and your cheese does not appear to be listed on Cookipedia or the information on your cheese is incorrect or out of date, please use the Contact the Editor page to send us a message and we will update the information on your cheese.
#cheese #hand #cheeses #britishcheeses #cowsmilk #cumin #crackedblackpepper #sussexcheeses #pasteurised #dairyproducts #vegetarianrennet