Barbecue beef marinade
A great beef marinade for barbecues.
- 4 tablespoons dark soy sauce (light soy will do, though it's not as sweet)
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon five spice powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- Freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Create a marinade by mixing all ingredients together
- Marinate the beef for 3 or 4 hours before grilling or barbecuing.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.