A great afternoon snack
4/5 Especially with home-made pittas. The Judge
It does not keep well and quickly turns black, so make it the day you wish to use it.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- juice and zest of 1 fresh lemon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Scoop the flesh from an avocado with a tablespoon
- Mash the flesh into a puree
- Season with salt and pepper and the juice and zest of a lemon
- Mix in the olive oil until the mixture is the consistency of mayonnaise
- Serve immediately
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#lemon #avocado #juice #avocadosauce #puree #zest #accompaniment #oliveoil #dip #mash #scoop