It does not keep well and quickly turns black, so make it the day you wish to use it.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- juice and zest of 1 fresh lemon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Scoop the flesh from an avocado with a tablespoon
- Mash the flesh into a puree
- Season with salt and pepper and the juice and zest of a lemon
- Mix in the olive oil until the mixture is the consistency of mayonnaise
- Serve immediately
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.