Anneau de chèvre femier cheese
- Also known as Anneau di Vic-Bilh, Anneau de chèvre fermier is produced in the Hautes-Pyrénées département of Midi-Pyrénées.
- Uncooked, unpressed, soft, with a natural bloomy mould.
Aroma and taste
- Balanced sour/salty taste
Strength and texture
- Mikd strength, creamy texture
Shape, weight and size
- Circular, with a 3cm hole in the centre. Weighs between 200-250g, has a diameter of 10cm and height of 2cm
- Spring to autumn
The white rind is flecked with grey from powdered charcoal and the interior is white. It is matured for just 10 days.
Calories in different varieties and various types of cheeses
The number of calories in various types of cheese is very similar when you compare your cheese to a similar types of cheese.
For example, almost cheeses that are similar to Cheddar cheese have around 400 calories per 100g
If the Anneau de chèvre femier cheese is not listed below, select a similar type of cheese from the list below to get a rough idea for the number of calories in Anneau de chèvre femier cheese.
The calorie lists are sortable by clicking the up and down arrows in the heading columns
|Cheese type||Calories per 100g|
|Queso blanco cheese||310|
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
Errors and omissions
If you are a cheese producer and your cheese does not appear to be listed on Cookipedia or the information on your cheese is incorrect or out of date, please use the Contact the Editor page to send us a message and we will update the information on your cheese.