Whole orange juice (TM)
- 5 juicy oranges, peeled, pith and pips removed
- 1 lemon, pith and pips removed
- 6 ice cubes
- 100g sugar or 10g saccharine [100g sugar is a lot and I would suggest starting with 60g]
- 500g water
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl, except for the water 1 minute / Speed 5
- Next, 2 minutes / Speed 5-10 progressively
- It should be well pulverised, but repeat the operation if necessary
- Add the water and mix for a few seconds / Speed 2
- Put the internal steaming basket into the bowl and holding it in with the spatula, pour the juice into a jug with ice cubes
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.