Warm chorizo and rocket salad
- 1 packet of trimmed rocket leaves, about 225 g (8 oz)
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g (5 oz) thinly sliced chorizo sausage
- 3 tablespoons (30 ml) sherry vinegar
- Add the oil to a frying pan, add the chorizo when hot and gently fry for 3 minutes so they curl slightly and some of the fat is released into the olive oil
- Tip the rocket leaves into a serving bowl, mix in the sausage slices and drizzle the olive oil over the rocket
- Deglaze the pan with the sherry vinegar, season to taste and drizzle this over the salad
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.