Verdura cruda al parmigiano
A colourful and very easy antipasto which can also be served as an accompaniment.
- 1 bunch small radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 3 celery sticks, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 45ml olive oil
- 50g Parmesan, shaved
- Arrange all the ingredients on a serving plate and lightly salt.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Add the Parmesan shavings and grind some black pepper over the top.
Add some Crushed garlic if desired.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.