When making this recipe I have modified some of the ingredient quantities as they seem excessive (for four people).
I have amended the recipe ingredients on the main page to the quantities used when I made this dish. The original recipe ingredient quantities are listed below.
- 900 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 240 ml olive oil, plus 3 tablespoons extra
- Garlic, to taste, crushed
- 120 ml dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 480 ml plain yoghurt
- Flat leaved parsley, finely chopped
900g of chicken breast for 4 people would be 2 of the largest chicken breasts you could ever buy, per person!
To marinade the chicken in 1/2 a pint of olive oil, and then just discard it seems wasteful and unnecessary.