- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped and left to dry in the open air for 2 days
- 50g coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Add the ingredients to a non-stick frying pan set over medium heat and dry roast for about 3 minutes.
- Allow to cool then transfer the spices to a pestle and mortar or grinder and pound into a smooth paste.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.