Sweet Freedom is a healthy, natural sweetener than can be used in baking, in drinks, on cereal, toast, pancakes etc. The beauty of it is that is produced from 100% fruit. No sugar or artificial sweeteners are added. It was created by Tina Michelucci and Deborah Pyner, two foodie friends and creative cooks. It has the appearance and texture of runny honey.
It has won gold medals at the Great Taste Awards for 2009, 2010 and 2011. It is available from Waitrose, Morrison's, Ocado and Booths. It can also be bought at local health shops and online directly from them.
- First sweetener ever to receive Great Taste Award
- Made 100% from fruit (extracts of apples, grapes and carob)
- 25% fewer calories than sugar and use around 25% less gram for gram
- Low GL (glycaemic load)
- Suitable for diabetics as part of a healthy diet
- No artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
- GM free & gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans *bestselling vegan honey alternative (registered with the Vegan Society)
- Made in the UK in a nut free factory
- Only 23g of fructose per 100g. Sugar has 50g, honey 40g and agave syrup 90g.
#sweetfreedom #pancakes #fruit #honey #cereal #storecupboarditems #preparedfoods