Salsa de ají picante
A hot pepper sauce from Ecuador.
- 20 Fresh hot red or green chillies, seeded and cut into small strips
- 2 large Red onion, finely chopped
- 150 ml Lemon juice
- Mix the chillies with an equal amount (by volume) of onions.
- Place in a wide mouthed jar or tub and add sufficient lemon juice to cover.
- Add salt to taste and store, covered, for 3-4 hours before using.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#salsadeajapicante #lemonjuice #chillies #greenchillies #redonion #hotpeppersauce #onions