Pyrénées vache cheese
Pyrénées vache cheese - General information
- Pyrenees vache is a generic name for this cheese, (vache being cow in French) and refers to a cow's milk cheese from the Pyrenees area of France.
- A semi-soft cow's milk cheese with no rind.
Aroma and taste
- The tasting notes below are from the green peppercorn version of this cheese but should give you a good general idea:
- This cheese has a savory, slightly fruity, buttery flavor with a touch of spice from the green peppercorns. It melts exceptionally well so it’s great on burgers or melted over herb-rubbed chicken. It’s the perfect addition to your cheese plate served with cured meats and dried fruits.
- thank you to User:Martie13 for bringing these tasting notes to my attention, and to wcbytcc.com for creating the tasting notes in the first place
- Try: www.wcbytcc.com