Philadelphia tuna and broccoli bake
A very quick and health meal for four.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 300 g broccoli florets
- 200 g can tuna in spring water
- 120 g Philadelphia Original
- 125 ml semi-skimmed milk
- rind ½ lemon (remainder of lemon can be served with the bake)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 25 g breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 190° C (375° F - gas 5), [fan oven 170° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Cook the broccoli until tender in boiling water and drain well. Place into an ovenproof dish with the drained and flaked tuna.
- Gently heat the Philadelphia and milk until the Philadelphia has melted, then add the lemon rind and parsley, pour the sauce over the broccoli and tuna.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the garlic and sprinkle over the top and bake in a preheated oven, Gas 5, 190 °C for 10 minutes until lightly browned.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.