Philadelphia tuna and broccoli bake
A very quick and health meal for four.
- 300 g broccoli florets
- 200 g can tuna in spring water
- 120 g Philadelphia Original
- 125 ml semi-skimmed milk
- rind ½ lemon (remainder of lemon can be served with the bake)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 25 g breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 190° C (375° F - gas 5), [fan oven 170° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Cook the broccoli until tender in boiling water and drain well. Place into an ovenproof dish with the drained and flaked tuna.
- Gently heat the Philadelphia and milk until the Philadelphia has melted, then add the lemon rind and parsley, pour the sauce over the broccoli and tuna.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the garlic and sprinkle over the top and bake in a preheated oven, Gas 5, 190 °C for 10 minutes until lightly browned.
Green and cheesey
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#lemon #tuna #parsley #broccoli #philadelphiatunaandbroccolibake #breadcrumbs #bake #miseenplace #sauce #broccoliflorets #garlic