Peas and peppers
It's a bit of a cheek to even call this a recipe as it's so simple. Anyway, if you want a simple vegatable side dish with colour, this it.
- 200 g (7 oz) Frozen peas (frozen weight)
- 1 red bell pepper
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A knob of butter
- Chopped zest of lime, but not too much
- Skin the red pepper as shown here
- De-seed the pepper and slice it thinly
- Microwave the peas for 3 or 4 minutes
- You may want to pop the peppers in for the last minute if they have cooled down too much
- Melt the butter in a small pan, add the peas, peppers and lime zest
- Stir well, season and serve
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#peas #peasandpeppers #lime #peppers #bellpepper #butter #roastedredpepper #redpepper #zest #sidedish #frozen