Overnight Fruit Salad
An interesting salad recipe that was sent to me by email.
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded (about 5 cups)
- 1 can pineapple chunks, well drained
- 2 cans mandarin orange sections, drained
- 2 cups seedless green grapes
- 1/3 cups light raisins
- 1.5 cups cubed Edam cheese
- 8 oz carton lemon yogurt
- 1 cup sour cream
- Place cabbage on bottom of large salad bowl.
- Top with pineapple chunks, mandarin orange sections, grapes and raisins.
- Sprinkle cheese atop.
- Combine yogurt and sour cream; spread over salad, sealing to edge of bowl
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
- If desired, garnish with lemon and lime twist, curly endive, and a grape.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.