- ¾ oz of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic
- A tablespoons of anchovies (these came in barrels and the scraping of the barrel was used)
- A few cloves
- 3 or 4 shallots
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- A quart of vinegar
- Pound all dry things with the dry sugar
- Chop and add the onions, etc.
- Put into a leadless glazed demijohn with the vinegar, and cork lightly.
- This jar was then left at the foot of the stairs for a month, and everyone passing up and down to chapel (twice a day) had to give it a shake.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.