Moroccan Spiced Carrots
- 500g carrots, halves and cut into thin rounds or julienned
- 2 tablespoons Belazu extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Belazu Rose Harissa
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Handful chopped coriander, plus extra for garnish
- Place the carrots in a steamer set over a pan of boiling water and cook for 7-10 minutes until just soft.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients, then toss the warm carrots through the dressing.
- Sprinkle with extra chopped coriander to serve.
(BBC Good Food) This recipe originated from the recipe section of Belazu.com
Belazu products used in this recipe
- Belazu Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil Unfiltered
- virgin-olive-oils.html Belazu Extra virgin olive oil
- Belazu Rose Harissa
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.