Jicama, chili and lime salad
- 1 Jicama
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 fresh bird chillies
- 2 limes, one zested and juiced, the other cut into wedges.
- Peel the jicama with a potato peeler or a speed peeler and cut into 2 cm 93/4 cubes)
- Add these to a serving bowl sprinkle with the salt.
- Scrape the seeds out of the chillies and cut them into very thin strips.
- Remove the zest from one of the limes and sprinkle over the cubes. Squeeze the juice from this lime and add to the mixture.
- Toss the mixture really well to mix evenly.
- Refrigerate for an hour then serve with lime wedges and cocktail sticks.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.