Huevos y morcón de Extremadura
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- Preheat the oven to 160° C (325° F - gas 3)
- Grease four good-sized ramekin dishes with the oil.
- Finely chop four of the morcón slices.
- Beat four of the eggs and mix it with the chopped morcón.
- Season to taste.
- Spread the mixture in the bottom of the ramekin dishes and bake in the oven for about 7 minutes, until the eggs are beginning to set.
- Remove from the oven and reduce the temperature to 140 C/275 F/Gas 1.
- Cut the remaining four morcón slices in half and fold around the inside of the ramekins.
- Break an egg into each ramekin and return to the oven and bake until the eggs are set.
- Make sure that the ramekins are not overfilled. Leave a gap between the egg and the ruop of the ramekin.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.