Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- 5 handfuls of a selection of fruit (opt for 3-4 different varieties if possible)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root, finely chopped or grated
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- A few fresh basil leaves (optional)
- A large handful of cashews, toasted
- Cut your fruit into bite-sized bits: Thinly slice your pears, apples or plums. Segment those oranges. Pit your cherries. De-stalk strawberries. (You get the idea.)
- Toss everything in a bowl, or arrange them prettily on a plate.
- Gently warm the honey in a saucepan. Take off the heat. Swirl the ginger through. Grate in some lime zest. Add a good squeeze of juice.
- Drizzle the mix over the fruit. Scatter cashews over the top. Finish with a little fresh basil, if you wish. Pudding ready.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
All of the ingredients in this recipe can be delivered to your door by Abel & Cole; weekly home deliveries of organic fruit and vegetable boxes, and much much more.