Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- 5 handfuls of a selection of fruit (opt for 3-4 different varieties if possible)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root, finely chopped or grated
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- A few fresh basil leaves (optional)
- A large handful of cashews, toasted
- Cut your fruit into bite-sized bits: Thinly slice your pears, apples or plums. Segment those oranges. Pit your cherries. De-stalk strawberries. (You get the idea.)
- Toss everything in a bowl, or arrange them prettily on a plate.
- Gently warm the honey in a saucepan. Take off the heat. Swirl the ginger through. Grate in some lime zest. Add a good squeeze of juice.
- Drizzle the mix over the fruit. Scatter cashews over the top. Finish with a little fresh basil, if you wish. Pudding ready.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
All of the ingredients in this recipe can be delivered to your door by Abel & Cole; weekly home deliveries of organic fruit and vegetable boxes, and much much more.
#fruit #honeylimefruitsalad #salad #honey #juice #cashews #basilleaves #pears #images #freshginger #zest