Hard boiled eggs with smoked salmon
A perfect and simple combination.
See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 4 Free range eggs
- 150g / 5oz smoked salmon, chopped
- 3 tablespoons double cream
- Parsley to garnish
- Salt & pepper
- Hard-boil the eggs for 8 minutes in boiling water, refresh in cold water then peel and slice in half lenghtways
- Remove the yolks, place in a food blender
- Add chopped salmon, double cream, salt and pepper to taste and blend to a paste
- Fill the egg white halves with the mixture
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.