Haagse bluf (The Hague bluff)
A light dessert from Holland.
- 3 egg whites
- One-eighth of a teaspoons cream of tartar
- 85g caster sugar
- 310ml fruit juice of your choice, eg blackcurrant, raspberry, redcurrant, cranberry
- Using a whisk or and electric mixer, beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar until foamy
- Add the sugar gradually and beat until stiff
- Add the fruit juice, a few drops at a time, beating constantly
- Divide the mixture into glass or small bowls and serve
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.