Fairy ChaCha Cakes
Simple fairy cakes with extra special writing icing... ChaCha!
- 3 large free-range eggs
- self-raising flour
- 4 oz caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- writing icing
- Weigh the 3 eggs
- Add equal amounts of margarine and self-raising flour according to the weight of the eggs
- Add 4-5oz caster sugar depending on how sweet you like cakes
- Add 1 teaspoonful of baking powder
- Add 1 teaspoonful of vanilla essence
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth
- Bake for 20 minutes on Gas Mark 5.
Serve iced with your favourite messages... ChaCha!
- ChaCha UK - via text on 85852
Add any messages you like in the writing icing. Perhaps some hearts for Valentine's Day?
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.