Ensalada de tetilla
- 1 lettuce, washed, shredded and dried, or a large bag of mixed leaves
- 60 ml olive oil
- 20 ml sherry vinegar
- Garlic, to taste, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 200 g tetilla cheese, cut into small cubes
- 100 g black olives, with stones
- Remove the stones from the olives if desired.
- Put the lettuce, or leaves into a serving dish.
- Make a dressing with the oil, wine vinegar and seasoning, and pour over the lettuce.
- Mix throughly with your hands.
- Mix the Tetilla with the olives and add to the leaves.
- Serve immediately.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.